Greetings, and thank you for visiting our in-depth tutorial on “Frigidaire Dishwasher Error Codes Reset List”. Frigidaire is an industry leader in producing high-quality dishwashers, and they have a variety of cutting-edge appliances available to make your life easier in the kitchen. But just like any other high-tech device, a dishwasher can have problems now and again.
Here, we’ll go over the most typical fault messages displayed by a Frigidaire dishwasher, and show you how to reset the appliance to fix the problem. If you follow our professional advice, you can fix your dishwasher in no time and get it working like new.
Frigidaire Dishwasher Error Codes Reset List
Dishwashers by Frigidaire feature a sophisticated error code system for pinpointing and fixing specific problems. The dishwasher will flash an error code on its display that corresponds to a specific problem. Understanding these error messages allows you to zero in on the source of the problem and take corrective measures.
Error Code: “Er” or “ER”
The “Er” or “ER” error number indicates an error with the dishwasher in general. Here’s how to reset the dishwasher and get rid of the error message:
- Press the power button to turn off the dishwasher.
- Remove the dishwasher’s power cord or flip the breaker.
- To give the dishwasher’s internal parts time to reset, wait around 10 minutes.
- Connect the dishwasher back to the wall outlet or flip the breaker back on.
- Check to see if the dishwasher’s error code has been removed by turning it on.
Error Code 2: “LO”
Dishwasher water level too low; “LO” error message. Verify that the dishwasher’s water supply is active in order to fix the problem.
- Inspect the water inlet valve to see whether it is blocked or not working properly. If it needs cleaning or replacing, do so.
- Check to see if the dishwasher’s water supply hose is clogged or kinked.
- Test to see if the “LO” issue still appears after restarting the machine.
Error Code 3: “PF” means “Power Failure”
The dishwasher may have experienced a brief interruption in power, as indicated by the “PF” or “Power Failure” error code. Here are the steps to take to remove this error message:
- To interrupt a running dishwasher cycle, use the cancel button.
- As soon as the electricity comes back on, the dishwasher will start up again.
Error Code 4: “UO” or “Vent Open”
If your dishwasher displays the “UO” or “Vent Open” message, the vent assembly is malfunctioning. To fix the problem, try these approaches:
- To access the vent assembly, open the dishwasher’s door.
- See if there’s anything stuck in the vent. Remove any obstacles.
- Try shutting the dishwasher’s door and turning it back on to see if the error goes away.
We hope you’ve found this guide on Frigidaire dishwasher problem codes and reset procedures to be both informative and useful. Fixing common problems and keeping your dishwasher running smoothly is a breeze when you know what the error codes represent and how to reset it.
Keep in mind that you should contact the Frigidaire customer care staff or a skilled technician if you run across persistent difficulties or error codes that are not covered in this tutorial. They are capable of identifying and resolving situations that may call for outside assistance.
Keeping your Frigidaire dishwasher in top working order is essential for its continued use and convenience. With proper maintenance and troubleshooting, your dishwasher will continue to serve you well for many years to come.