Hy, Are you looking for the “Best juicers under 100 USD in 2023?” Today I am going to share with you some great stuff. Choosing the best quality juicer for your kitchen might not easy.
But we have research so many juicers and share with you the experience. I hope you find your favorite one.
A healthy lifestyle begins with pure and unadulterated foods. While you may not be able to grow fruits and vegetables, you can surely extract the juice.
The juice is the easiest way to consume fruits and vegetables. You can feed it to your kids, drink it on the go, and is the best source of vitamins and minerals. And the best part is that the home-made juice is free of pectin and other preservatives.
Your body will surely love this change in your diet. So, how do you begin with? Numerous juicer brands in the market claim to be best.
How do you decide which one to choose? You may not need all the features that they advertise and budget is a major factor too.
Our team of dedicated testers tried to review the best juicers under $100. We have made a mini-guide to let you make the informed decision. We have also covered the common inquiries made by customers.
Read on to know more about the best juicers under 100 dollars, how to choose the one that fits you and what is our take on the brands.
Best juicers under 100 USD in 2023
Best Overall: Mueller Austria Juicer-
If you are looking for a light-weight and affordable way to get pure juice, this product perfectly fits the purpose. With a sleek design, it takes minimal space.
BPA free plastic parts keep plastic from seeping into the juice. What makes it stand out is the dual speed setting. You can change the speed depending on the fruit.
If you are making juice from soft fruits or leaves, you can use the slower RPM. While juicing hard fruits like apples or pears, you can use the higher RPM.
- Sturdy stainless steel blade
- 1100 watt powerful motor
- Dual speed setting: low speed of 12-15k RPM and high speed of 15-18k RPM
- Extra-large feed chute and safety lock prevents accidental spills while operating
- 16 oz cups of juice in one cycle; 34 fl oz juice container
- Automatic switch-off on overheating
Overall, This is a great tool for everyday use. The juicer has comes with a lot of features. The price of the juicer is affordable. We personally tested the tool and had great results.
Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer-
Masticating juicer and exorbitant prices are synonymous with each other. But not with Aobosi slow masticating juicer.
Equipped with all the high-end features, it comes at a reasonable price. The compact model takes very little space.
All the juicer components are made from BPA free plastic. At the top of that, you get lifelong technical support!
- 150-watt motor running at 80 RPM
- 2 juice bag containers for juice and pulp each
- Reverse button to loosen up the stuck pieces
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- Fine hole filter keeps pulp and juice separate during mastication.
Overall, This is the best masticating juicer under $100. If you are planning to buy an affordable masticating juicer, this one will fit your budget.
However, we feel that it is fit for small families only. Making juice from a large number of fruits needs a sturdier model.
Breville Juice Fountain Compact, Silver-
Mornings are always a mad rush. You never have enough time to chop fruits and then make juice. You need a juicer with a wide chute that can take even the big fruit chunks. This centrifugal juicer model is perfect for such a purpose.
A sleek design with wide chute means you can use it even on your breakfast table! With a 700-watt motor operating at 14k RPM, you get a smooth juice.
Not only that, but you also get a juice jug with froth separator and a cleaning brush free with the juicer. So, the whole experience of extracting juice becomes seamless.
- 700-watt motor operating at 14,000RPM
- Stainless steel cutter for efficient churning
- Easy to clean parts
- Durable body made from high-quality plastic
- 70-ounce juice jug free with the juicer
If you have a tight budget but wish to invest in a high-quality juicer, this model is the best.
AICOOK Juicer Wide Mouth Juice Extractor-
What do you expect from a juicer? A pure juice in the fastest time without losing any of its nutrients. Isn’t that right? AICOOK juicer is designed to meet all of these expectations of yours.
This centrifugal juicer comes with stainless steel parts that promise durability. It has triple-layered filters to give you the cleanest juice. No fruit chunks or leafy parts.
It promises you 36% more juice than the other counterparts. It comes with 2-speed settings meant for softer and harder fruits.
- Corrosion-resistant and food-grade 304 stainless steel blades for efficient cutting
- Dual speed settings; low speed of 13k-17kRPM for softer fruits like oranges and leafy vegetables & high speed of 17K-21K for harder fruits and vegetables like apples, pear, and guava
- Non-slip rubber feet and safety lock arm for ensuring zero movement or accidental spillage during operation
- Anti-drip juice mouth
- 2-year warranty and lifelong technical support
AICOK Juicer Extractor 1000W Centrifugal Juicer-
AICOK and brand reputation go hand in hand. This juicer completely goes by its brand name. This powerful centrifugal juicer comes with a 1000watt motor.
It has 2-speed settings; low (12k-14k RPM) and high(16k-18k RPM) meant for churning softer fruits and harder fruits respectively.
This unique speed setting promises you 30% more juice than the other juicer brands.
That means you get 40% more essential vitamins and minerals as they are not wasted in the residual pulp. The 75mm wide chute opening allows you to dunk even large fruit pieces.
- 1000W powerful motor
- Dual juicing settings for softer and harder fruits and veggies
- 1.1l juice jug and 2l pulp collector juice free with the juicer
- Anti-drip design to ensure no spillage during juice collection
- Creates only 60db noise
AZEUS Juicer with Utility Patent-
This durable and highly efficient juicer is perfect if you are looking for long-term investment.
The blades are coated with titanium. That means the blade stays sharp and is indestructible.
You can expect excellent fruit mastication throughout life. The individual parts are easy to disassemble and clean.
- Patented juice extraction system
- Titanium reinforced blade for durability and enhanced efficiency
- Dual speed; slow(12k-15k RPM) for soft fruits and fast (15k-18k RPM) for harder fruits
- 4 non-slip rubber feet
- 18 months warranty
This juicer is a portable yet durable model. If you are a regular juice consumer, you will find it easy to handle. The juice output is pretty impressive.
Juicer Slow Juicer Machine-
Also, the slow speed helps in the retention of vitamins and minerals. The manufacturers suggest the peeling of fruits and soaking of nuts for better results.
The whole body is made from BPA-free plastic and blades are made from stainless steel. The juicer comes with a handle that makes it easy to move. The forward and reverse running function ensures no clogging in the blades.
- 200 W motor
- Low noise, less than 60db
- User-friendly design
- Extracts 10% more juice than other juicers
- Easy to clean
Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer-
All you need to do is place the fruit over the hemispherical blade and put the cover over it. This means you have a lesser area to clean. What makes its operation different is the juicing mechanism.
The juicer spins the fruit clockwise and then anti-clockwise. This ensures that the maximum area is converted into pulp and then to juice. This juicer gives incredibly low pulp and that means extra juice!
- Adjustable pulp reamer to low, medium and high
- 25-watt motor
- Auto reversing juice corner
- Extra-long snap out spout to prevent accidental spillage
- Easy to clean, needs only wiping and no washing
- No noise generation while operating
This juicer is the cheapest option in the market. The motor may seem weak, but it is strong enough for extracting juice.
BLACK+DECKER 400-Watt Fruit and Vegetable Juice Extractor:
Black decker has a value for money product and it is simple and easy to use. Also, the product is dishwasher safe.
It has stainless steel blades and mesh screen which will help you to clean up and hygienic reasons.
Quality of the product is good enough. It easily handles vegetable and fruits. Also, black decker is one of the quietest juicers than other blenders.
Black decker is a lightweight juicer extractor which has only 5.55 Pounds and dimension is 13 x 9 x 9 inches.
It has a 400-watt powerful motor which will help you to extract fresh, pulp-free juice within a few second. If you are new to juicing and find a juicer than it will be a great juicer for you.
Black decker also gives you 2 Years limited warranty for USA and Canada. Some people complain about their yield, its not good as another model and it’s not a BPA free.
There is no other drawback of this product. It has a great price with great features that’s why we loved this product also I will recommend you to get this and it helps your job done.
- It has Powerful 400W Motor.
- Non-Skid Feet.
- Stainless Steel Blades and Strainer.
- Dishwasher-safe Parts.
- It has a 28oz. Pulp Container.
Hamilton Beach Pro Juicer Machine:
Hamilton beach pro is a well-known top juicer item on the market. It has 800-watt powerful motor which helps you to make maximum juice quickly. Although Stainless-steel micro-mesh cutter/strainer makes your juice smooth and healthy.
The juicer has easy to clean, BPA free and dishwasher safe. Also, it comes with a handy cleaning brush.
This Hamilton beach comes with 3 inches big mouth feed chute which fits for whole food. However, the juicer is made of plastic and the juicer is a little bit louder.
The hamilton beach juicer comes with 3-years limited warranty. Even the quality is really awesome and I had not to face any issue with this product.
For the price range, this is cheapest and a great juicer on the market. You can just grab it.
- Powerful 800-watt motor.
- 3-inch feeding chute.
- Include Recipes and cleaning brush.
Being health-conscious does not mean that you have to spend huge on gyms and so-called healthy snacks. All you need to do is consume fresh ingredients and stay away from packaged ones. One of the indispensable parts of every meal is fruit juice.
Even though most juice brands market it to be pure, they contain preservatives. If you read through the labels, you will notice artificial flavors and artificial sweeteners.
Why would a pure fruit juice need additional sugar? You are consuming just another glass of unhealthy drink in the pretext of a healthy drink.
So, what do we do about it? Switch to juicing the fruits and vegetables at home. It is not a tough task. You just need an efficient juicer and your daily bulk of fruits and veggies.
Put them in the juicer and enjoy the purest form of juice. But there is an issue. Most customers do not know how to buy an efficient juicer. The store owner tells them something and they get away with it.
And the online reviews do not help much. So, we decided to make a guide that would help in buying the best juicers under 100 dollars.
What To Look For When Buying A Juicer?
Always look for these parameters when buying a juicer:
- Motor: The juicer will work on the power of the motor. Always try to opt for a powerful motor. It may cost you more, but it will be worth it. Most juicer brands have motors from 500W-1000W.
- Juicer settings: Have you ever tried making juice by hand? You must have observed that making strawberry juice is easier than making pear juice. Also, it is tricky to make spinach juice because you need to make a paste of spinach leaves.
- This same effort is needed in juicers too. So, most other juicers come with dual juice extraction speed.
- The slow speed is meant for soft fruits. You can make juice from strawberries, oranges, kiwis, watermelon, etc. at this speed.
- The faster speed is meant for harder fruits like pear, coconut, guava. So, we suggest that you go for a juicer that comes with a dual-speed setting. This will ensure efficient juice extraction.
- Juice extraction speed: Let us be honest here. We consume juice on our breakfast table. And who has got time while rushing to the office and school? So, the speed of juice extraction is equally important. Many juicer brands offer slow juice extraction. If you have time, then you should go for them. Because slow speed also means better juice output. But that depends on the time available at your hand.
- Built-up: The juicer is used almost daily and that needs to be sturdy. You cannot afford it getting broken after a few uses. This also includes the efficiency of juicer blades. Go for the stainless steel blades. Many brands also offer titanium coated or titanium-reinforced blades. Titanium is the strongest metal when it comes to blades. It does not rust or corrode and its blade never loses its sharpness.
- Ease of cleaning: After juicing is done, the vessels need not be cleaned. Always go for the juicer brands that offer easy to clean parts. Most brands come with top juicers and come with dishwasher safe parts. This allows you to dump it while rushing off to the office and coming back to shiny and clean juicer vessels. You may need to have clean sieves that come with pulp collectors.
- Noise: Everyone hates waking up to loud noise. So, always go for noise-less or minimal noise-generating juicers for a quieter atmosphere.
- Price: You need to look for a juicer that fits your budget. Never settle for a substandard product because it costs less or a higher priced model without knowing its features.
Types Of Juicer:
We have mentioned what to look for when buying a juicer. But do you know about the types of juicers and how they work? Read on to know more:
There are 4 types of juicers:
- Centrifugal juicer: It is the most common type of juicer in the market. It uses sharp blades to chop and then make a puree of the fruits and vegetables. An outlet with a mesh filter separates the juice from the pulp.
- Cold press juicers or masticating juicers: Another variant very common in the market, it extracts the juice by crushing. There is an opening chute where you need to drop fruit and vegetable pieces. Then you need to manually push the crusher. A mesh container pushes the juice through the outlet while keeping the pulp inside.
- Citrus juicers: These are the simplest and yet the most efficient ones for getting juice from citrus fruits. You need to put half-cut citrus fruits over the juicing dome. Put the cover over it. The juicer will give you the juice while keeping the pulp inside.
- Twin gear juicers: These are slowly making a mark. They have two gears for different hardness of fruits and vegetables.
1. What is the best inexpensive juicer?
Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is the best inexpensive juicer priced at just $29!
2. What’s the best juicer for the money?
AICOK Juicer Extractor is the best juicer for the money. It has a wide range of features and is affordable as well.
3. Which is the easiest juicer to clean?
Juicer Slow Juicer Machine is the easiest juicer to clean.
4. Is Juicing worth it?
Yes! We live in an era when there is so much stress and anxiety in our life. In addition to that, we have to deal with pollution, constantly changing environment and lifestyle diseases.
The best way to keep all these at bay is by opting for pure food. You can get pure and fresh juice every day and benefit your health.
The Final Verdict:
Having a juicer is an indispensable part of the kitchen nowadays. Whether you are a fitness freak or love to have fresh juice, having a juicer will help you a lot.
Based on the features offered and other parameters, we feel that Mueller, Austria Juicer is the best juicer under $100. It comes with a twin juicer setting for softer and harder fruits. Sturdy design with BPA-free plastic parts gives it durability.
You can untangle the fruit pieces in the cutter by using the reverse button. The juicer parts are easy to clean. At the top of it, the brand provides a 2-year warranty. Its remarkably cheap price acts as the best bet.